Saturday, June 16, 2012

The TV Addict

Yippeeee . . . I finally have TV!  We brought over the TV from the man cave, and put it in the guest room so that Directv could install today.  He didn't show up until 4pm, but got it all working in a couple of hours.  We have a couple holes to patch again, but no biggie.  One in the master bedroom and a couple in the living room.


I also put together the bench glider for the front porch . . but DON'T SIT ON IT!!  LOL  It needs some more work.  I couldn't get all the screws in or the bolts tightened . . . so it's just barely staying together.  Atleast it looks purty!!  LOL


Also got the hammock swing up just in time for Father's Day.  It's actually pretty comfortable.  Might have to get another one for me?
Gosh, this picture makes it look NOT so comfortable!  LOL

Let's see, what else did we do today . . . Robert finished the baseboards in the master bedroom.



















And I mopped the floors in both bathrooms, and scrubbed all the stuff off the entry way tile.  I also cleaned the master bathroom.

Robert also got a small edger this morning, and started using it.  It's turning out to be quite the task, since it's been a LONG LONG time since it's been edged.  Hopefully, it will only be this difficult once!



















I also took some pictures of the landscaping done on the rent house today, in case the landlord decides to sue me!  













Robert also repainted the garage . . .

No comments: