Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Sunday in Mansfield

Yeah, it's our last Sunday in Mansfield!!  wooohooooo

So, I left off something from yesterday . . . our AC went out.  Luckily, Robert has a lot of connections - including an AC guy.  He called, and they came out immediately.  It cost us about $150, but it's now fixed.  But, it was sure hot in there yesterday until it cooled back down.

So, we started out early today.  We left about 7:30am, and we were at Lowe's before they opened.  I got some more shelf liner for the bathrooms, a garage door remote, some hostas for the back yard, and some flowers for the front yard.

We had to be at the house early, so the "ceiling guys" could come and scrape off all the popcorn in the living room and kitchen, and reshoot the texture in the living room.





































Robert bought stuff to turn a section of fence into a gate so that he can put the trailer in the back yard, and pull his truck in the back to haul off all the branches we have back there. 

While he worked on the fence, I mowed the yard AGAIN and blew all the dirt and grass from yesterday's edging.  Then I  planted my flowers and plants. I also moved the hummingbird feeder to the front yard.





While he went back to Lowe's for some parts, I sat in the chair hammock and relaxed.  I squirrel came right up to the corn feeder while I was there.  Literally, 2 feet away.  It was wild!  Then later, when Robert and I were waiting for the ceiling guys to finish, two doves can within 3 feet of us, and feed on the ground under the bird feeder.  I love all the wildlife at this house!  :)



















So, it was a long day.  The ceiling guys didn't leave until about 7pm.  But atleast it's done now . . . well, kinda . . . we still have to shoot the texture in the kitchen, and repaint both ceilings.  sighhhhh

No comments: