Saturday, June 02, 2012

Crown and base molding

Didn't get a ton accomplished today.  Robert got the base molding done in the entry way, and started on the crown molding.  The crown molding is a little more difficult than he expected, but he always looks forward to "conquering" something like this.  We also got the entry way ceiling light put up.

I painted the bedroom door that we laid on saw horses in the middle of the living room.  Since it's oil based, it takes a while to dry.  I also took off the DAMN towel bar on the cabinet in front of the kitchen sink.  I hated that thing!!  Let bruises on my legs.  I also measured every little section of the whole house, so I could get it all correct in my House Designer program.  I'll try to get pictures of that on the blog tomorrow.

 Chili is always such a big help!!  (sarcasm detected???)  


So, I think I'm gonna let Robert go over there tomorrow by himself and work on the molding.  I'm gonna stay home and rest my injury . . . and maybe get some packing done.

No comments: