Thursday, June 07, 2012

Clean up

Robert met the insurance claim guy at the house this morning.  It looks like we might get more than we expected, but we also might have more to fix than expected.  It looks like we might have to replace some sheet rock and insulation so that it doesn't get moldy. 

I went over to the house with Robert for a little bit.  He's still there "putzing" around.  I swept up, and picked up the rest of the trash that Robert hadn't done the night before.  I was going to clean a little deeper, but I'll need to wait until we have the water turned back on.

 Bedroom is all cleaned up - ready for carpet!
 Doors are off . . . the one to the toilet isn't going back up.  Need to remove the strick plate and fix the trim.  There is a window in there, and just too many doors with the bathroom door and closet door. 
 Man, the bathroom floor was dirty . . still need to really clean this weekend.  AND, I need to start painting in here!!
 Need to get a cute roman shade for this window . . . or maybe since the glass is frosted, I shouldn't cover it?  hmmmm
 No more water, but the boards already look warped.  :(

 All the trash is picked up in the hobby room . . . it's waiting for carpet.
 So is the guest bedroom.  We need to remember to bring a box to put all these boards.
 I tried to get a shot of the warped wood floor, but don't think you can really tell?

 This section is really bad . . I think because the AC leaked on this part before the water heater did.


No comments: