Saturday, June 02, 2012

Sorry it's been so quiet around here

I haven't been going over to the house, in fact, I haven't even been going to work.  Tuesday, I went to the doctor and he gave me three different pain pills.  Wednesday, I tried to go to work, but the driving and sitting in traffic is the worst part.  I only stayed till after lunch, and then went home and slept off the pain.  Thursday, it was storming, so I didn't even risk the traffic and stayed home again.  Friday, I went in VERY early and was able to leave at 2:30.  I went over to the house and helped clean up a little, but I'm in a LOT of pain still.  It's pretty frustrating.  I can't sit down, I can't bend over, I can't lay down, I can't drive . . .without being in pain.  If I take the pain pills, then all I wanna do is sleep.  SIGH

Robert has been working really hard however.  He's been painting trim and doors.  Here's a couple pictures from yesterday.
 




No comments: