Friday, July 13, 2012

Quick picture post

I'll add commentary as I can . . .

Finally ordered the new couch.  It's going to be delivered a week from Saturday!!  woohoo
 Here's Robert a couple of days ago finishing the ceiling.  He still had two more lights to install at this point, and was still cutting in paint on the beams. 
 Here's a shot with the lights off.
 Here's the rug at the furniture store that I can't decide if I wanna get.  It's the perfect size, and I LOVE the design . . . but it's $300 and it's really thin.  I think I want something a little more plush.
 Here's my finished sitting area in our bedroom.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! 
 Here's a close up of the pictures on the wall.
My new table for the entry way.  I like the table (got it for $50 at Hobby Lobby on sale from $100), but I can't decide if I like it HERE??  I LOVE my new flying pic figurine!!  hehehe 

Finally unpacked some of my living room stuff.  Now that Robert is finished with the ceiling!  Still need to return the scaffolding.

Hooked up our big screen.  Maybe it will be like when I unpacked, we finally closed.  Maybe now that I've hooked up the TV . . . Shari will come get it.
 Close up of the decor on the mantle.
Here's the other side of the living room.  We got rid of all the boxes last night, so it looks a lot better this morning, but it's still got a ways to go.
 Here's a shot of the ceiling with all the lights in.  I need to take a picture during the day with the lights off, so you can really see.

Here's a shot of the hobby room.  Haven't done anything with it since this weekend, but it's really the only unboxing I have left.


No comments: