Thursday, May 24, 2012

Calm before the storm

Robert had his first fill for his lap band today, and I am DOG tired . . . so we are taking the day off.  It's a 3 day weekend, so starting tomorrow at 5, we'll probably be going non-stop.

I went to Lowe's today, and bought a couple of things . . .

a light for above the kitchen sink, and lights for under the cabinet (after reading the bad reviews on them though, I think I'll be returning the under cabinet lights)
allen + roth 1-Light 6-1/4" Oil-Rubbed Bronze Semi-Flush MountZoomed: Utilitech 6-Light Black 20-Watt Puck with Dimmer

I also bought a gallon of ceiling paint, some plastic drop cloths (for the kitchen cabinets, I think we'll be taking the popcorn ceiling down in there this weekend), some grass seed for the bare spots, and a couple of hose hangers (the plastic one for the garage faucet, and the metal one for the front patio . . the ugly green metal one by the garage now will be moved to the other side of the back yard.)

Ames Plastic 150-ft Stationary Hose Reel  Zoomed: Garden Treasures Decorative Alum  Hose hanger

So, my car is all packed up and ready (got all the yard stuff that I already had in there, and ready to go).

No comments: