Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 49 of 365


This was my dad's bed, then mine (that's me and Buffy in the picture) and then my niece. For some strange, AWFUL reason, my BITCH of an ex-sister-in-law (and that's the NICEST name I can call her) is holding this bed hostage . . . or else she's already turned it into firewood, and just won't tell us. My niece is already sleeping in a different bed, and MY family would like the bed back to hold for the next generation, yet she "won't discuss anything that doesn't directly pertain to my niece or nephew"!! What BULLSHIT, but SOOO typical from HER!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Some people can be so spiteful! Maybe that's why she is an EX!!!

Kyetra said...

Okay - that's terrible. I have an ex-sister-in-law (even though I never call her that b/c I refuse to admit that she is in anyway related to my family if possible). My brother and said person moved into my great aunt and uncle's home years ago. Both my aunt and uncle had passed away and pretty much all of their things were still there. Thank goodness I got the few things that I wanted prior to that move. Also- my grandfather passed and my grandmother moved in with my parents leaving her old home vacant but not empty. We use it for storage. This said person went into the home got things and then sawed off legs, altered, painted, etc. It made my sister and I sick. I will never forgive her for not having respect for our family heritage and history.
I pray that you get that bed.