Sunday, February 01, 2009

Day 32 of 365


Well, this is real life . . . forgot to take a picture of all the exciting stuff today - my new red dress for a friend's wedding, my pedicure, my new purse, all the muchies I made for the game, the cabinet Robert re-did that we bought at the flea market yesterday . . .instead, you get a picture of the Super Bowl on TV, my laptop and cord on the table (was putting electrical tape on the cord that the puppy chewed), my flip flops that I wore for my pedicure on the table so the puppy wouldn't chew those too, my wallet so that I could give Ian my ATM card for him to go fill my car up with gas (isn't that sweet of him, I forgot to do it while I was out today), and my margarita that I didn't finish! LOL Drinking that bottle of water instead. THIS is life!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Yes, life can get in the way of the picture of the day, can't it?? :D

Karen W said...

Life - yes indeed! I love that you didn't clean up to take the picture. Thanks for sharing the story of your day!