Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Day 34 of 365


Can you feel the suspense building? . . . I'm gonna have to put off the "after" picture of the breadbox! hehe Got a last minute call from Vangie to have dinner at Mi Cocina tonight. Anne comes in from Atlanta once a month, and we try to go to Mi Cocina everytime. Unfortunatly, it's been more than a couple months since I had seen Vangie and Anne, and YEARS since I had seen Gretel. I miss them SOOOO much! I worked with them at Southwest Airlines for 7 years. [from left to right: Connie, me, Gretel, Vangie and Anne]

2 comments:

Karen W said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Some friends you canbe away from for any period of time, but when you get back together it is like you have never been apart!

Anonymous said...

WOW you look great! We still need to get together