Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22, 2011


After doing part 2 of this project, I realized today is Earth Day! Perfect timing. :) So today, I laid out 50 feet of soaker hose and hooked it to a timer, then laid 7 bags of soil on top, then planned out the plants and seeds I'll plant tomorrow. Have tomatoes in the pot (that's also hooked up to the soaker! woohoo) . . . then a knock out rose, black berry bush, and raspberry bush. Those are lettuce seeds in front that I'll plant (yes, I know they need to come out of the packets, just planning! LOL) . . . then strawberries, peppers, mint, carrot seeds, lavender, lilac, beans, rosemary, oregano, and corn seeds at the end. I bought all these seeds last week, and figured I might as well plant them in my "test garden" and see how they do! Cost me an even $200 for all the tools, dirt, hose, plants and seeds.

No comments: