Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011


I had SUCH a GREAT day today!! Robert and I did our "running around" today, and we haven't been able to do it in soooo long because of weather, or sickness, or work. It was beautiful outside, and I was lucky that my boss never called me to come into work. We went to the new Half Price Books in Mansfield (got a couple cookbooks that I've been wanting), then went thrift store "trolling" . . . found a couple of knick knacks, but really just enjoyed the company! Then got groceries, and cooked my sweetie an early Valentine's Day dinner. Also reorganized my kitchen (thus the picture), to make room for my George Foreman grill that I'm using a LOT. Also FINALLY made labels for my spice jars (been meaning to do that for YEARS!) After 2 REALLY bad days, it's nice to have such a great one to cancel them out! :)

No comments: