Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Trying this again . . .

Not promising anything, but trying this picture a day thing again. I got the "Project Life" kit, so I'm doing it "manually" instead of digitally. I'll just take the pictures, and catch up every so often. Here's the last 4 days:


Just 2 blocks from home. Gorgeous sunset tonight . . . but I'm soooooo tired of this commute. Need a job closer to home, or to win the Lotto!


Robert can't STAND this show! It's fake, it's scripted . . . and I LOVE it! LOL Tonight is the season premiere. First day back at work, sick, perfect night to veg in front of the TV!


Here is where I'm spending my day! Woke up feeling kinda puny. Robert is in his new studio, so I'm gonna PLAY today! I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! :(


Rang in the New Year at the lake with Shawn, Leah (hands in pic), Evan and Lauren. Seven of us played poker and I was the 4th one out. Better than I thought I would do. Lost $20. Bummer! :(

No comments: