Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just in time for Cyber Monday!

My laptop crashed. Was obviously on it all morning, setting up this blog . . . and then BLAM! I turned it off, and set it down . . . went into the hobby room, and decided to see if I could scan pictures, so went and got the laptop out of the bedroom. And it won't start! :( Robert took it apart, and got SOME forms of life out of it, but I think it's a door stop at this point. I've been having problems with it lately, and I think it was on it's 3rd hard drive restore anyway. It wouldn't hold a charge for more than 30 minutes! (which was really a pain to bring it from the bedroom to the hobby room anyway!)

So, lucky timing for me . . . Cyber Monday is here! Best Buy already had deals TODAY online. $379 for a Dell 15 inch laptop. I went to Best Buy to make sure that I liked it (Robert's is a Toshiba, and I hate it . . .it's what I'm using till Friday though!) And it holds a charge for 8 hours!! woohooo! So much for our Christmas money from the folks going in savings . . .well, technically, it WILL go in savings, to replenish what I just took out! LOL

No comments: