Thursday, January 01, 2009

WOW!! Totally forgot I had this blog . . .

until my boyfriend found it by googling my name!! haha

Soooooo . . . since I haven't scrapbooked OR blogged since my divorce (November 2006) . . . over 2 YEARS!! geeezzz . . . I figured I'd try this whole "project 365" idea that Becky Higgins is pushing. I'm gonna "try" to scrapbook it, but maybe I'll just ATLEAST try to take a picture everyday, and post them here and talk about it. Atleast it's a start, and it'll be interesting to see how far I can make it.

I bought Photoshop Elements 7 yesterday and a huge book explaining how to use it, so I'm thinking I'm gonna go sorta digital to get me back into scrapbooking. After 7 years of scrapbooking my marriage, and then wanting to BURN those layouts after the divorce (I didn't, but I did take out most of the layouts about us or him, and give them back to him . . .or atleast I think I did? wonder if they are still in the garage??) . . . I was left thinking what the HELL do I need to scrapbook for?? I don't have kids, and won't . . . who will give a shit about my scrapbooks. BUT . . .I do want to finish all my heritage stuff, and I wouldn't mind improving my photography skills, and keeping a sorta journal about MY life (well . . . and Robert's . . . since he's kinda part of my life! hehe)

THEN . . . I spent most of the afternoon cleaning out my hobby room (used to be my scrapbook room, but now it's also the room I make jewelry, or Robert plays guitar). Have a LOT of stuff to give to my neice this weekend, but I still have a LOT more stuff to go thru tomorrow.

So, anyway, I'm BACK!! "Project Yvette 365" is the plan. I'll go download the picture I took a little bit ago, and post it in a sec . . .

P.S. - there is no way in HELL I expect to post pictures EVERYDAY, but I do plan on TAKING them everyday. Soooo, I'll post them all at once when I can. See ya then . . .

No comments: