Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ooops . . forgot about my own blog!

I've not been feeling too well as of late. When I work at Southwest Airlines, I had a really ergonomic cube. Keyboard tray, good chair, right height, etc. Well, here at Laidlaw I have an old leftover desk, and I've been having some problems adjusting. First it was my lower back. Got a lumbar pillow, and now that's fixed. Then it was tax season, and my TMJ flared up. Now it's my right shoulder (my mouse arm). I'm on Soma and advil. Yesterday, I went to the doctor and he gave me an adjustment which helped. I need to schedule my free massage at Avante that Clint won me. But, I did go to Walmart yesterday to get a back massager. It helps. Next thing I need is the adapter for my massage chair. I can't find it. If I can't get a replacement at Radio Shack, I'll look for a new chair or one of those massage pads.

No comments: