Sunday, August 19, 2012

Slowed to a trickle

It's really slowing down around here.  Yesterday it rained all day, so we were VERY lazy.  I went and got my hair done before the rain started, and then that was IT for the day!  Today, I cleaned the house ALL day long!  uggghhhhh I'm TIRED!  Robert took the day off.

Here's a couple of things we've gotten done the last week:

Robert got the doors up in our bathroom.  What a difference!  It's so much brighter.  I can't wait to paint in there, but I think we'll probably replace the tub before we paint.  We'll have to figure out what to replace that big mirror with . . .


 Still have got our bed put together.  We are waiting to put the crown molding up, but I'm about to ditch that plan!

A couple of weeks ago, I spent about $10 on some frames at Goodwill.  I finally painted them today, and just stuck them up on the wall with thumbtacks.  I need to figure out what to put in each frame?  I think the wall looks better now though.

 Robert put up the door to the furnace.  He had to cut thru the panels on the bottom.  Bummer, but I still think it looks better than the old door painted white.

 He also put up the door to the hall closet.  The old one was a bi-fold door, and I like this one so much better.



















We also found a place in Burleson that had stone veneer.  We are going to put in on the walls in the den up to the bottom of the windows.

No comments: